Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dash-n-Dine Delivery, LLC work?
* We are a multi-restaurant delivery service serving the Collier, Scott, South Fayette,
and Upper St Clair Township areas.
* You place your order online or via our mobile app.
* A mobile waiter is dispatched to the restaurant and places your meal in a insulated thermal carrier
and delivers it directly to you at your home, office or hotel room.
If you have an issue with your food or delivery service please call the office at 412-257-6168!
When are you open?
* * Please see hours on homepage for Bridgeville
* We may close earlier if our drivers are not kept busy. They work for deliveries and tips.
How long will delivery take?
* Delivery times vary due to restaurant preparation, peak times and driving conditions.
* Please allow 30 - 60 minutes for a typical delivery time.
* Please remember to leave the lights on for our mobile waiter to find your location faster.
How far will you deliver too
* We deliver up to a 10 mile radius from the Bridgeville Hub Office.
(We reserve the right to decline any deliveries that are to far out.)
When is the latest that I can place an order before you close at night?
* Our website closes 30 minutes before we close. If we close at 8:30pm- you can order until 8:00pm,
Can I place an advance order?
* Yes, you can place an advance order on our website 24 hour a day/ 7 days a week.
Our site never sleeps!
Non-Contract Restaurant Pricing
We have been emailed and asked many times if we can deliver for various restaurants that we don't have a contract with. We have decided to offer this service to our customers, however the pricing maybe different from the restaurants menu pricing.
How much does it cost?
* There is a $15/$20 food minimum at the restaurant.
* A delivery charge of $5.99 to $10.99 is added based on the distance from the restaurant to the final
* Please add $6.99 for each additional restaurant order you would like us to pick up for you.
Yes, you can add the second restaurant to your current order.
Should I tip my mobile waiter?
* A gratuity for the mobile waiter is customary and greatly appreciated. If you don't provide a tip a 18% tip will be added.
* The mobile waiters use their own vehicles and pay for their own fuel. We can't keep drivers if they don't make money. If you only tip a few dollars we will add more to your bill to make it worth the drive for our drivers.
How can I pay?
* We accept Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERCIAN EXPRESS and DISCOVER.
* A 4.75% credit card fee will be added to all orders paying with a credit card.
Is my credit card information safe to use on your site?
* Yes, the check out is secured with ssl encryption and customer information is encrypted.
How do I enter my coupon code?
* Enter the coupon code at the check out screen.
How do I enter a Dash-n-Dine Delivery Gift Card?
* You enter the gift card number like you would your credit card information.
How do I delete an item from my cart using the Dash-n-Dine Delivery, LLC App
* Tap your cart, then tap item you want to delete and select delete button to remove the item.
Why don't you deliver for every restaurant in the area?
* We have an agreement with the restaurants we deliver for. Some restaurants don't
realize the benefits of providing a delivery service to their customers. If there is a favorite
restaurant you would like to see added, please contact the owner or manager of
PLEASE CONTACT WITH ANY QUESTIONS RELATED TO DISPUTES, REFUNDS OR CUSTOMER SERVICES